Wednesday, June 10, 2009


No idea what's going on with the text direction on that article.
I'll fix that later.
Well, I probably won't.
So anyway, Hi. I just remembered I made this blog so I thought I might as well put some stuff on it. All bow to my unfailing logic.
I suppose I could start off (again) by doing an introduction of myself, but I am so complexly simple that to do it "properly" would: a) bore you b) confuse you and c) scare the shit out of you.
So I'll be brief 

Kelly 
20 years old for about four months longer
Loves writing, theatre and languages (to make a short list)
Dreams of spending the rest of her life as an artist (writer, perfprmer... whatever comes up) and an interpreter (French just as soon as I get myself prepared and Auslan once I am actually able to sign inteligably)... also speaks Spanish but not well.
Can make you cry when she tries and often makes you laugh when she doesn't mean to.
Not a Disability rights activist-- more of a... humanitarian with a disability
Might sound like she speaks without thinking a lot of the time, so you'll just have to trust me... she does think...
and...
she is the kind of person that has a 'word of the day' screensaver.
Nuff said?

ps: this is the only photo of mw I could find. don't bother trying to brush that hair out of my eye. trust me. doesn't work.

No comments: